Chart Lab’s is an award-winning business news, finance and stock market blog run by thought leaders. We are currently open to taking contributions from the community on our own quest of growing and expanding our audience. But before you submit a guest post at Chart Lab’s, read these guidelines to ensure that your post gets approved.
Chart Lab’s is a financial publication on the block and is already making an impact with the content we put out for our readers. The current community stands at 3549+ subscribers. We are transforming into a community blog, So we wish to encourage upcoming bloggers to contribute an original article related to the topic of our blog in order to showcase themselves in front of a wide audience.
Chart Lab’s has been online since 2018 and is quickly becoming one of the most popular blogs in the “finance” “business news”, and “stock trading” niches. The purpose here is to help you to reach out to a new audience base, share your talents, and perhaps most importantly, give something back to the community as well as give you a do follow link to boost your own websites SEO.
Let me share a few more reasons why contributing to Chart Labs is a good idea:
- We have over 100,000 people subscribed on various mediums (RSS, Email, Facebook, Twitter).
- We get over 50,000 page views every month.
- Chart Lab’s is an award-winning blog which is consistently featured as the “Top Blog” on various online publications and outlets.
- Your Author pic is shown everywhere and post is promoted on our social media platform.
Although we are still young and building our identity, I expect good quality content only to be published on the site that isn’t too complicated for the audience to read. We expect that as a contributor, you should also to maintain a high level of authority and quality that I have built over time.
Before you join the community of bloggers who have already contributed to ChartLab, let me lay down some tips and important things for you to consider when submitting your post to ensure that it gets accepted.
How can you become a ChartLab contributor?
To become a regular contributor at ChartLab, here are some tips that will help you to get your article accepted and published:
- Head over to the homepage and check out the first few pages to understand what kind of articles we publish here and what kind of articles users engage with the most.
- Write content that is solely focused on quality and adding value for readers.
- You have to be a blogger or a genuine reader who has something to write and share for the Chart Lab community, industry experience is a must.
- Here are a few of the categories that we accept articles from, or just look over our home page menu and see what categories we cover.
Do remember to do a search on ChartLab to avoid submitting already published ideas.
- Major Categories: Investing, Personal Finance, Markets, Tech & how-to trade
- Technical or fundamental analysis on different financial instruments and contracts.
- Bitcoin / Cryptocurrency, Forex, Stocks
- Tutorials, Tips & Guide’s
- Breaking stock or financial news
- “How-to’s”, best stocks to invest in & listified articles ( these work best )
- Viral Content
- Opinion Editorials and predictions
A few things to remember before submitting your guest post:
- Article Quality: Articles should be a minimum of 800 words and should cover the topic in detail. Incomplete details are like half-cooked food; no one loves incomplete articles. I take quality as one of the major considerations in accepting guest posts. To ensure your article gets published, write a very original piece which is written specifically for the ChartLab audience.
- Credit: ChartLab respects individual work and if your idea is derivative of someone else’s work, feel free to give them credit. The same goes for images that you use on your post. Please give credit where credit is needed.
- Screenshot + Video: Images speak a thousand words. Add images to convey your message, but don’t add them just for the sake of it. If you are writing tutorials, take a screenshot. If you are writing conversational topics, use Flickr to find lively and related images. We don’t like generic “finance” or stock images. Instead we love GIF’s and pop culture references for our blogs if we can.
- If you are a video blogger, you can submit your video to ChartLab’s Youtube channel. Just create a video, drop me an email, and I will tell you how to submit videos.
- Self-promotion: We allow genuine contribution and allow a single author backlink back to your own blog as a token of good will for taking your time to contribute. You will also get a chance to build a brand for yourself by contributing a post to ChartLab.
- Copyright: We respect everyone’s work. In case we find out that you have copied a post from somewhere else, you will get an instant ban and immediate removal of all your blog posts and profile from ChartLab. Also, by submitting a post to Chartlab, you give us copyright ownership of the post. This helps us to deal with any DMCA related issues.
- Comment: Comments are the conversations about your published article. Answer any queries related to your article via the comments. This will give you more exposure and help out your readers.
Contribute your post to Chart Lab
If you have read and understood all of the guidelines mentioned above, fill out the form below and we will review your application!
If your idea is approved, we will create a brand new guest author profile for you & you can submit the post from ChartLab dashboard.
Will there be any backlink to a website, let me know that as well.
If you have any queries regarding guest posting at Chart Lab, do let us know via the contact page.